Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Drama … Life is full of Drama ..

| |

Does anyone ever really enjoy drama? Yes I believe they do. I think that human beings need a certain amount of drama to keep them from getting bored. I think that some people lovessssss drama. I've learnt a lot from the people around me.  But when I mean learnt, I meant people around me who have really educated me about human behavior. We humans are very simple beings but generally we all love the drama in our lives. I mean despite many of us dreaming of stability in our lives, we often have a secret desire for a little bit of spice to happen -- DRAMA.

Maybe not for some of us but most of us really truly enjoy the drama.  When this happen that’s when you get to know the term nowadays people use as “busybody”

People who enjoy the drama but will never admit. Blame it on the other person would be the fastest reaction. Hmm .. "I don’t know, but so and so's life is soooo drama." In fact, when "drama" happens in your life, this is when you learn, this is when you mature and become wiser. This is why we need some drama in our lives.

For me the "drama" was in the enjoyment of gossip, rumor creating and spreading, exaggerate, lying, and intentional cruelty to others (which I have experienced it myself).

What’s wrong with a little drama? Because life is like that....life is not stagnant, it is constantly, ever changing. And when change happens either for us to realize, to grow mature, wiser or just learn from it...we are in denial half the time because we just can’t admit that even as we wish for stability.. drama is one of the factor that makes us Humans.



Life is indeed full of uncertainties. I've had my fair share of “unpleasant surprises”.

Now when I am with a friend who enjoys drama by way of rumors or situations, I can respectfully remove myself from their drama before it becomes mine. I’m not saying do not listen to your friends stories or problems if they need you to, I’m saying do not let it draw you in…. I do not have to be a part of the drama to be a good friend.

I’ve reached an age where I simply do not enjoy drama anymore.  I know that most people needed a certain amount of drama in their lives to keep things interesting but not for me anymore. Now… this is actually an easy statement to say but not always as true as I would like it to be. I’ve been saying it for years but not living it… Now I want to live it and would want to recognize it. 

Without these dramas in my life I know I can be less stress and more time to reflect on more important matters. When you release yourself from any dramas, whatever they might be, you can focus on the self. You can figure out who you are and what your true self, needs and your nature is. There is a time to relax and most importantly enjoy living…

Learning to live without excessive drama in my life is not easy but it IS possible. I say excessive because I do not think that it is possible to live in a world full of drama… but what we can do is to know how to filter and avoid.  Releasing the drama would probably be the most difficult thing you will ever do and have to be very cautious because it can be easy to accidentally replace one drama with another.  It is possible to live a life with minimal drama without removing yourself from the world.

Okay, pardon me if I may sound like I'm talking nonsense...just giving it a thought...

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment