Tuesday, October 26, 2010

17 October 2010

| |

What a beautiful morning that day .. It's my birthday yippeee .. and it fell on Sunday double yippee .. 
the most precious thing happened was I'm with my parents  ... so I got a kiss and doa from both of my parents .. I'm so blessed Thank You Allah for the moment .. 

Along came to the house and we did some "makan-makan" .. this was soooooo unplanned .. but they did it anyway ... 
so the menu .... 



Yummy  ^ _____ ^

And these are some of the bday presents ... Thank you ... you know who you are ... I'd appreciate it sooooooo much ... thank you from the bottom of my heart :)








Thank You Allah for everything ... the life You've given me, the loving family I'm grateful for, the caring friends who beside me through good and bad times, the challenges and obstacles that made me realize how life would be boring without it, to feel emotions - happy, content, bliss, love, sad, anger, pain, the opportunity to make mistakes and learn something from it and the courage to stand still and be firm in any of decisions made with guidance from You. Guide my steps throughout my journey and don't let me go astray Allah ... Alhamdulillah ... 

Age is just a number. There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone; but, years after, we know it was much later. Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age, sometimes age just shows up all by itself.

2 comments:

top
Pink Boxes said...

so touching yet so sweet....

neeza 니자 said...

thanks :)

Post a Comment