Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Because ...

| |



Just because it's the right thing to do, doesn't mean I'm going to take all this crap from you.

Just because I act untouchable, doesn't mean you can't hurt me.  

Just because I talk strong, doesn't mean I never feel weak. 

Just because I've never shed a tear in front of you, doesn't mean I don't cry.
Just because I wear a smile everyday, doesn't mean it's real. 

Just because you're forgotten, doesn't mean you're forgiven.
Just because you look that way, doesn't mean that you're intellectual.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.



Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand.

Just because I don't see it, doesn't mean I can't believe it.

Just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there.


0 comments:

top

Post a Comment