Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KL International Book Fair 2011

| |



I know this entry kinda late... but what the heck ... hahaha ...


Aaah .. it's heaven for book lovers like me to attend this sort of event ..
It was held from 22nd April and ended on 1st May at PWTC (my office is there so double yeay...) Plenty of time to wander around and find books or whatever that you need right?


It is the perfect place for book lovers to get the latest books, souvenirs and promotions from publishers around the region plus there were also book launches, seminars, and conventions that suits all levels of the reading community .... Not forgetting lots of activities, door gifts, lucky draw as an added attraction for the visitors...


But it's kinda crazy, crazy crowded .. I would guessed that over a million visitors visited the fair... if you can imagine ... 


here are some pics of books and comics bought at the fair :-)



My nephew with his comics ... lots of comics which I also read .. it's fun to read ok..


Different method and tips on how to style your headscarf or here you say 'tudung' .. very informative...


Novels ...




My niece's SPM books ...


1 comments:

top
nadzira syazlyn said...

http://hanietwisties.blogspot.com/2011/02/tutorial-kawaii-emoticon-di-entri.html

Post a Comment