Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami

| |


A massive 8.9/9.0 magnitude earthquake hit the Pacific Ocean nearby North eastern Japan at around 2:46pm on March 11 causing damage with blackouts, fire and tsunami.   As of now, at least more than 300 people are dead and thousands are missing.  Hundreds of thousands lost their homes and belongings.  

I am very sad when I heard about the news.  After looking at the pictures, suddenly the 2004 tsunami that took hundreds and thousands of lives comes into picture again.  The tsunami that affected some parts of my country and sacrificed lives not just people of my country but fellow country neighbors, namely Thailand and Indonesia.  

Malaysia's news were reporting that all of the Malaysian at the affected area in Japan are safe.  Alhamdulillah ...
I wish to express my condolences to those who lost their loved ones in this tragic disaster and may they have all the strength and help they need to overcome this.

Pictures says thousand words .. 













0 comments:

top

Post a Comment