Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Women's Day

| |




We are cute daughters,
we are sweet sisters,
we are caring friends,
we are lovely lovers,
we are darling wives,
we are adorable mothers,
we are source of strength,
we are WOMEN!
Happy Women’s Day :)
 
 
I would like to wish with all my heart to those beautiful women in my life
To my mother, Hajah Bibah 
You're the one who taught me about everything and I treasured it all here in my heart... Words aren't enough to express my feelings for you.. Love you Mom ....
 
To my lovely sisters, Along, Besah, Comel, Serah
Went through crazy days, With tons of fights that plays, secrets we'll take it to the grave, pictures we'll forever save, through thick and thin always true, forever I'll always love all of you.. 
 
And to my pretty, pretty nieces - too many to mention but you know who you are :) 
Thank you for the spirit, the humor and the togetherness that we'll always share forever .. know that I'll always be there for you... your shoulder to cry on or whatever :) 

And to all of my beautiful women friends 
As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, you're the colour of my life that brings something old and new, thank you for the warmth, the joy and the trust, forever the bond that will never rust...
 
 

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment