Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celine Dion - Through The Eyes of The World (Tour DVD 2010)

| |





Couple of weeks back, I'm a bit stressed ... So I decided to buy some dvd's .. I end up buying this dvd.  Celine came to my country Malaysia but I was unable to attend her concert... Well at least I'm attending it through the comfort of my own home :) The best thing was it also includes a CD which I can listen to it everywhere whether in the car, at the office etc...


I enjoyed the concert very much.  Celine sings her Hits, The Power Of Love, I Drove All Night, To Love You More, Because You Loved Me, Its All Coming Back To Me Now, Por Que Tu M'aimes Encore and of course My Heart Will Go On as well as all her other great hits. Celine belts All By Myself and wowed audiences with the Soul medley!


Celine also sings her newest songs, Taking Chances, Eyes On Me, Fade Away, Shadow of love and wows fans with a song close to her heart, My Love, as well as the great power ballad Alone.


Here are some of the songs .. Enjoy :)




All By Myself


Eyes On Me


My Heart Will Go On 


0 comments:

top

Post a Comment