Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Secretaries Week

| |

Next month is April .. and why do secretaries love April?.... hehehe .. the month that around the world celebrates and appreciates secretaries of course .. There are many shows lined up e.g. Anuar Zain at PNB Darby Park, Sheila Majid and Glenn at Sime Darby Convention Centre, Ramli Sarip at PWTC and Siti Nurhaliza at Quality Hotel.

So guess where am I going? 




I've been to Anita Sarawak's performance before but this is quite new since the theme would be Diva Las Vegas .. hmm maybe she'll bring some of her Las Vegas performance shows.... can't wait ... 

Personally, I would prefer Sheila Majid and Glenn. I've been to Sheila Majid's showcase but I do want to see Glenn *wink*... Anuar Zain is also a bonus since he is so popular now with "Sedetik Lebih", the OST for Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa .. It would be nice to watch him perform that song live ... better yet he perform it just for me *dreaming* hahaha ...



0 comments:

top

Post a Comment