Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Sis :)

| |


Today, 25 March 2011 is my sister Habsah's birthday ... just wanna wish her Happy Birthday .. May Allah swt bless you with good health, wealth, success and happiness in whatever you do .. Aminnn .. Luv u sis :)









It's so good to know someone special, who shares,
My secrets, my laughter, my dreams and my cares,
Someone through good times and bad, when there's tears,
You my sister and friend always with me through the years...









There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves.









Side by side
Or miles apart,
A sister like you
Is always close to my heart.



  Being a sister isn't a big thing....
....It's a million little things. 

0 comments:

top

Post a Comment